Part 6: Freemasons and Illuminati set up apparatus for the establishment of one-world government
- Freemasons and Illuminati set up apparatus for the establishment of one-world government>
- The Council on Foreign Relations
- The Trilateral Commission
- The Bilderberg Group
- The United Nations is to be transformed into the one-world government in the New World Order
- Return to Part 1: History of the Hebrew Manuscript on the Origin of Freemasonry
- Return to Part 2: Origin of Freemasonry
- Return to Part 3: Origin of the Order of Illuminati
- Return to Part 4: Freemasonry, Order of Illuminati, and Other Secret Societies Condemned by the Roman Catholic Church
- Return to Part 5: Documents show Freemasons and Illuminati as Ignitiators of Wars and Revolutions
Freemasons and Illuminati set up apparatus for the establishment of one-world government
1. The Council on Foreign Relations
2. The Trilateral Commission
- Abraham asserts that one of the primary reasons these Illuminati worked behind the scenes to forment WWI was to create in its aftermath a world government to control the world's resources. The selling point is peace. Professor Carroll Quigley, Mr. Clinton's own professor at Georgetown University, in his book Tragedy and Hope (MacMillan, New York, 1966) informs us that the secret Round Table was created for Rothschild, to be headed by Lord Milner, using Cecil Rhodes' money. (Is it accidental that Rhodes scholarship fund was created and a Rhodes scholar, Bill Clinton, was nominated and elected President of the U.S.?) The Round Table worked behind the scenes at the highest levels of British government, influencing foreign policy and England's involvement and conduct of WWI.
- Professor Quigley tells us that in New York, the Round Table Group was known as the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) (p. 951). According to Quigley, the most important financial dynasties in America following WWI were (in addition to Morgan) the Rockefeller family; Kuhn, Loeb & Company; Dillon Read and Company and Brown Bros., Harriman (p. 529). The founders of CFR include those who financed the Bolshevik Revolution. The CFR has come to be known as "The Establishment," "the invisible government" and "the Rockefeller foreign office."
- The CFR's takeover and control of the U.S. Department of State is contained in State Department Publication 2349, Report to the President on the Results of the San Francisco Conference. It is the report of Secretary of State President on the Results of the San Francisco Conference. It is the report of Secretary Edward R. Stettinius (CFR) to President Truman. This document states that new problems after the War required a special committee to deal with them. As a result, a Committee on Post-War Problems was set up with high officials of the State Department (all but one were CFR members) assisted by a research staff who were previously working for the CFR but now became part of State Department as the Division of Special Research. After Pearl Harbor, the Committee on Post-War Problems became the Advisory Committee on Post-War Foreign Policies. (See also the CFR's booklet, A Record of Twenty Years, 1921-1947.) (ibid., pp. 95-96).
- This is the group which designed the United Nations. The land in Manhattan, New York where the U.N. building now stands was donated by the Rockefellers (P. Collier and D. Horowitz, The Rockefellers An American Dynasty, Holt, Rinehart Winston, 1976, pp. 246-247).
- The Christian Science Monitor indicates the fantastic power the CFR has had during the last six administrations (before Mr. Reagan's second term): "Almost half of the Council members have been invited to assume official government positions or to act as consultants at one time or another." The policies promoted by the CFR in the fields of defense and international relations become, with a regularity which defies the laws of chance, the official policies of the United States Government (Abraham, pp. 94-95).
- The CFR dominated President Kennedy's State Department, his Cabinet, and Secretary of State Dean Rusk's staff. Anthony Lukas of the New York Times reported: "Of the first 82 names on a list prepared to help President Kennedy staff his State Department, 63 were Council members. Kennedy once complained, 'I'd like to have some new faces here, but all I get is the same old names.' (James W. Wardner, The Planned Destruction of America, P.O. Box 163141, Altamonte Springs, Florida 32716-3141; 407-865-9722, p. 60).
- President Nixon appointed 110 CFR members to the highest un-elected offices in the land (Wardner, op. cit., p. 59).
- President Carter appointed more than 70 men from the CFR and over 20 members of the Trilateral Commission (TC) to the highest unelected offices of government (Wardner, op. cit., p. 58).
- President Reagan appointed over 80 individuals to his administration who were members of the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, or both. Note especially his running mate, Trilateralist George Bush. Reagan appointed to the highest offices in government: 64 CFR members, 6 Trilateral members, 6 both CFR and Trilateral members, and 5 former members of the Trilateral Commission (Wardner, op. cit., p. 56).
- Most of President Clinton's first term cabinet officers were CFR members including Secretary of State, Deputy Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, National Security Advisor, Deputy National Security Advisor, CIA Director, Chairman of the Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board, Secretary of Treasury, Deputy Secretary of the Treasury, Secretary of Health and Human Services, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Secretary of the Interior, Under Secretary for Political Affairs, Assistant Secretary of State for East Asian and Pacific Affairs, Aid Coordinator to the Commonwealth of Independent States, Deputy Director, Office of Management and Budget, Chairman, Council of Economic Advisors, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations (Madeleine Albright who was responsible for foreign policy legislation during the Carter years and was Director of the world-government-promoting Atlantic Council, now Secretary of State under Clinton -- Wardner, op. cit., pp. 51-52).
- Dr. James W. Wardner in his well-documented book lists the following:
- Of the eighteen secretaries of the treasury since 1921, twelve have been members of the CFR.
- Of the sixteen secretaries of state, twelve have been CFR members (four have been presidents of Rockefeller Foundation).
- The Defense Department, created in 1947, has had fifteen secretaries; nine have been CFR.
- The CIA, also created in 1947, has had eleven directors seven have been CFR.
- Six of seven superintendents at West Point have been CFR.
- Every supreme Allied commander in Europe has been CFR
- Every U.S. ambassador to NATO has been CFR.
- The Four key positions in every administration, Republican or Democratic, are routinely filled by CFR members:
- National Security Advisor
- Secretary of State
- Secretary of Defense
- Secretary of Treasury
- There are increasing numbers of CFR members in the legislative branch of government. Pat Schroeder (D-CO), Christopher Dodd (D-CT), Newt Gingrich (R-GA), Warren Rudman (R-NH), Bob Graham (D-FL), Thomas Foley (D-WA), Charles Robb (D-VA), John D. Rockefeller, IV (D-WV) are all members.
- George Bush had 387 members of the CFR in his administration. Ronald Reagan had 313.
- The team of Clinton and Gore is financed and supported by the CFR as well. Clinton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission.
- Perot, the outsider in the 1992 elections, picked CFR people to run his campaign.
- Total CFR membership as of December 1992 was 2,905.
- The objective of the CFR and CFR-controlled State Department is to completely disarm the whole world including America and let the United Nations have the monopoly on armed forces which they called the U.N. Peace Force (Wardner, op. cit., pp. 67-68).
- In his stunning book The Most Secret Science, retired Air Force Colonel Archibald Roberts states: "Under this plan, the United States will finance and man a totalitarian UN military complex" (Wardner, op. cit., p. 68). According to the CFR and its agency the U.S. State Department, even the U.S. would not have the power to challenge the U.N. Peace Force. Consequently, Colonel Roberta continues: "The enormity of this subversion is nearly incomprehensible -- as is the failure of the American people to protest the criminal abrogation of the United States Constitution. As one American soldier, I bitterly resent being turned over to an organization whose every precept and very existence contravenes the Constitution I have sworn to uphold" (p. 133, quoted in Wardner, op. cit, p. 68).
- The media reports and discusses everything else -- except the CFR and its objectives. This is because, according to CFR's own 1987 report, 262 of its members are "journalists, correspondents, and communications executives" (Wardner, op. cit., p. 70).
- The Illuminati, through the CFR, has spread its influence to other vital areas of American society. Its members have run or are running NBC, CBS, ABC, the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Sun, the Des Moines Register, the Wall Street Journal, Time, Life, Newsweek, Fortune, Business Week.
- Here is the list of well-known reporters and anchors who have been or are current members of the CFR:
- CBS: Bill Moyers CFR, William Paley CFR, Dan Rather CFR, Harry Reasoner CFR.
- NBC: Tom Brokaw CFR, John Chancellor CFR, Marvin Kalb CFR, Irving R. Levine CFR.
- ABC: David Brinkley CFR, Ted Koppel CFR Diane Sawyer CFR, John Scali CFR, Barbara Walters CFR.
- CNN: Daniel Schorr CFR.
- PBS: Hodding Carter III CFR, Jim Lehrer CFR, Robert McNeil CFR.
(The list is based on James Wardner, Planned Destruction of America, p. 143.)
- It is a conspiracy of silence among the media to keep American people in the dark about the CFR's plan to subvert the U.S. Constitution and to create a dictatorial one-world government under the leadership of the emerging Anti-Christ. In his opening statement to the secret Bilderberger meeting in Germany 1991, David Rockefeller included the acknowledgment: "We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion [silence] for almost forty years....It would have been impossible for us to develop our Plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during these years" (Larry Abraham, Insider Report, January 1992, p. 2). In other words, the success of the conspiracy to set up one-world government under the Anti-Christ is due in part to the co-operation of the media sector. When the Anti-Christ is finally revealed on the world scene, do you think that the media people would be on the side of freedom? (Editor's Note:Remember, this a Hegelian dialectic perpetrated by Lucifer's leaders controlling both sides of the equation. At the appointed time, the Media will support the faction appearing to offer "peace and the restoration of the old moral order" The Media will support the Roman Catholic church).
The roots of the Trilateral Commission (TC) stem from a book Between Two Ages written by Zbigniew Brzezinski in 1970 while he was a professor at Columbia University in New York City. David Rockefeller read the book and was impressed with its contents. The book inspired Rockefeller to create the TC.
3. The Bilderberg Group
- In July 1972, eight members of CFR, among whom were David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski, founded the Trilateral Commission. The Commission's purpose is to engineer an enduring partnership among the ruling classes of North America, Western Europe, and Japan -- hence the term 'Trilateral' -- in an attempt to influence public opinions and government decision-makers in such a way that the peoples, governments and economies of all nations must serve the needs of multinational banks and corporations. To achieve this, Trilateralists must manage both dependence and democracy -- at home and abroad. In other words, they must reduce the mass to dependency and suppress democracy and any voice of protest through control and surveillance. The ultimate aim would be to establish an one-world economy, one-world government, one-world monetary system, and one-world religion. The following excerpts from official TC's documents, together with writings and speeches of founding members will confirm this.
- In his book With No Apologies (1979), Senator Barry Goldwater writes: "The CFR is the American branch of a society which originated in England. Internationalistic in viewpoint, the CFR, along with the Atlantic Union Movement, and the Atlantic Council of the U.S., believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established ... What the Trilaterals truly intend is the creation of a worldwide economic power superior to the political government of the nation-states involved. As managers and creators of the system, they will rule the world ... In my view, the Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, co-ordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power: political, monetary, intellectual, and ecclesiastical" (With No Apologies, pp. 128, 284).
- The TC took the position that "the economic officials of ... the largest countries must begin to think in terms of managing a single world economy, in addition to managing international economic relations among countries" (The Reform of International Institutions: A Report of the Trilateral Tank Force on International Institutions to the Trilateral Commission , New York: The Trilateral Commission, 1976, p. 22).
- In order to achieve the goal of world domination in the form of one-world government, the Trilateralists need to control the U.S. and other governments.
- Senator Barry Goldwater observed, "Whereas the Council on Foreign Relations is distinctly national in membership, the Trilateral Commission is international. Representation is allocated equally to Western Europe, Japan, and the United States. It is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interest by seizing control of the political government of the United States" (With No Apologies, p. 280).
- Holly Sklar, in her book Trilateralism, says, "These men make the most important foreign, economic, and domestic policy decisions of the U.S. government today; they set the goals and direction for the administration" (p. 208).
- In Kissinger on the Couch (1975) authors Phyllis Schlafly and former CFR member Chester Ward state: "Once the ruling members of the CFR have decided that the US Government should adopt a particular policy, the very substantial research facilities of the CFR are put to work to develop arguments, intellectual and emotional, to support the new policy, and to confound and discredit, intellectually and politically, any opposition. . ." According to Ward, the CFR's goal is the "submergence of US sovereignty and national independence into an all-powerful one-world govemment. . . This lust to surrender the sovereignty and independence of the United States is pervasive throughout most of the membership. . . In the entire CFR lexicon, there is no term of revulsion carrying a meaning so deep as 'America First'" (Dennis L. Cuddy and Robert H. Golsborough, The Network of Power and Part II The New World Order: Chronology and Commentary, Baltimore: The American Research Foundation, Inc., 1993, p.17).
- Senator Goldwater revealed, "David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski found Jimmy Carter their ideal candidate. They helped him win the nomination and the presidency. To accomplish this purpose, they mobilized the money power of the Wall Street bankers, the intellectual influence of the academic community-which is subservient to the wealth of the great tax-free foundations -- and the media controllers represented in the membership of the CFR and the Trilateral" (With No Apologies, p. 286). Senator Golwater continued, "Brzezinski and Rockefeller invited Carter to be a member of the Trilateral Commission in 1973. They immediately began grooming him for the Presidency ... We have arrived at our present position of peril in the world and at home because our leaders have refused to tell us the truth ... unless we, who profess to believe in freedom, wake up, the world is headed for a period of slavery" (With No Apologies, p. 299). Now you understand why a virtual unknown could zoom to the presidency in 1976. Carter was labeled the ultimate outsider, but actually he was an insider -- a Trilateralist.
- Early on in Carter's appointee process the Washington Post remarked, "If you like conspiracy theories about secret plots to take over the world, you are going to love the administration of President-elect Jimmy Carter...." (January 16, 1977.) (Comment: The conspiracy by the Trilateralists is no longer a theory but a fact! But, of course, the Washington Post is part of the conspiracy).
- In his White House memoirs, Brzezinski acknowledged, "Moreover, all the key foreign policy decision-makers of the Carter Administration had previously served in the Trilateral Commission...." (Power & Principle: Memoirs of the National Security Advisor, 1977-1981, New York: Farrar, Straus, Giroux, 1983, p. 289). The U.S. News and World Report assessed the impact of Trilateralists' power under Carter: "The 'Trilateralists' have taken charge of foreign policy making in the Carter Administration, and already the immense power they wield is sparking some controversy. Active or former members of the Trilateral Commission now head every key agency involved in mapping U.S. strategy for dealing with the rest of the world ... some see this concentration of power as a conspiracy at work" (February 21, 1977).
- Since Brzezinski, who became its founding executive director, provides the rationale for the creation of TC, we would like to further examine the ideas contained in his book Between Two Ages (p. 300):
- "Though Stalinism may have been a needless tragedy for both the Russian people and communism as an ideal, there is the intellectually tantalizing possibility that for the world at large it was, as we shall see, a blessing in disguise." (Note: Stalin had massacred at least 20 million people and here Brzezinski praises the ideology of this mass murderer.)
- "Marxism represents a further vital and creative stage in the maturing of man's universal vision. Marxism is simultaneously a victory of the external man over the inner, passive man and a victory of reason over belief." (Note: he believes in the god of reason.)
- "In the absence of social consensus society's emotional and rational needs may be fused -- mass media makes this easier to achieve -- in the person of an individual who is seen as...making the necessary innovations in the social order." (Note: he calls for a charismatic individual who can change the social order, i.e. the Anti-Christ.)
- "Such a society would be dominated by an elite whose claim to political power would rest on allegedly superior scientific know-how. Unhindered by the restraints of traditional liberal values, this elite would not hesitate to achieve its political ends by the latest modern techniques for influencing public behavior and keeping society under close surveillance and control."
- "Movement toward such a community (of developed nations)... would involve the forging of community links among the United States, Western Europe, and Japan (a Trilateral Commission stated objective)."
- "Though the objective of shaping a community of the developed nations is less ambitious than the goal of world government, it is more attainable."
- "The Soviet Union could have emerged as the standard-bearer of this century's most influential system of thought and as the social model for resolving the key dilemmas facing modern man."
- Marxism "supplied the best available insight into contemporary reality. Marxist theory [is] this century's most infuential system of thought."
- 'The approaching 200th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence could justify the call for a national Constitutional convention to reexamine the nation's formal institutional framework."
- Brzezinski's ideas above fit in exactly with those of David Rockefeller who stated in 1973 after his visit to China:
- "The social experiment of China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history" (New York Times, "From a China Traveler," August 10, 1973). Among the social experiment was the creation of a commune system in which "the family unit is broken up...The children are taken away from the parents and placed in government-run nurseries...The parents may see their children once a week and when they see them they cannot show affection toward the children. The idea is to have the children and the family sever their affection and direct it toward the state. Names are taken away from the children and they are given numbers. There is no individual identity... The commune system is destroying morality in Red China: There is no morality because the love of the family is taken away. There is no honesty and respect among men or between men. There is no human dignity: they are all like animals. There is no guilt associated with murder of individuals for the improvement of the state" (Sworn statement before the House Un-American Activities Committee by the Reverend Shik-Ping Wang, East Asia Director of the Baptist Evangelization Society International, in Myron C. Fagan, The Truth About "National Council of Churches", CPA Book Publishers, Boring, Oregon, p. 10).
- This is the Communist system that Rockefeller praises, a system in which 64 million persons were killed as result of Mao's social experiment. The number is based on the U.S. Senate Internal Security Subcommittee's report.
- In A major Trilateral Commission position paper entitled "The Crisis of Democracy", the authors Michael Crozier, Samuel Huntington and Joji Watanuki, conclude that popular participation by the people of the Trilateral nations in government policymaking is a bad proposition. According to the study, the ruling elites in the United States and Western Europe are already facing grass-roots dissent from the ranks of their people, and that it will be necessary "to restore a more equitable relationship between government authority and popular control." In other words, the power of the Trilateral elites and the governnments they control must be strengthened -- and the power of the people must be diminished.
- In the 1981 book Democratic Dictatorship: The Emergent Constitution of Control Arthur S. Miller describes a "new feudal order" controlled by elitists, and asserts that "dictatorship will come -- is coming -- but with the acquiescence of the people. . . The goal is 'predictable' man."
- In view of the Marxist thoughts espoused by Brzezinski and Rockefeller, which are also dominant among Trilateralists, it no surprise that they would accept holocausts, mass murders, and dictatorship of the Communist regimes. The question immediately coming to mind is: who are being rational here, the Trilateralists -- the elites -- or the dominated people under them? Indeed, we are coming to an age of barbarism where the elite's decision-makings are no longer guided by reason, much less by God's commandments, but instead by overriding passions like greed for power and money. In the age of barbarism, we would expect much chaos and disorder. This is exactly what will be needed by the Anti-Christ for the population of the world to accept him as the "savior".
- The Trilateralists' ready acceptance of such crimes against humanity would seem incomprehensible if we forget another major objective of TC: to reduce what it termed the "rapidly growing population" and to solve the problems of "overpopulation." It called on the developed countries to increase their aid "substantially", including, of course, "family planning", to the less-developed countries. But these grants-in-aid are not without strings. "Grants can properly be subject to conditions to achieve their stated objectives" and "recipient countries whose sense of national sovereignty is offended by such conditions can decline the foreign assistance." These conditions are already imposed in Sections 102 and 104(d) of the U.S. International Development and Food Assistance Act -- i.e., countries receiving American aid must take steps to curb their population growth (Towards a Renovated International System: A Report of the Trilateral Integrators Task Force to the Trilateral Commission, New York: Trilateral Commission, 1977, p. 28). From there we know that abortion (i.e. murders of the unborn) and birth control are forced on those poor countries that receive both U.S. and U.N. aid.
- First, the Report prepared for the Masonic Club of Rome posited that as world population was growing out of control, the non-renewable resources of the world would eventually run out and the world economy would mire in depression and misery. Worst still, the whole civilization may collapse as a result of the lack of a drastic response to this critical problem (Donella H. Meadows, Dennis L. Meadows et al., The Limits to Growth: A Report for the Club of Rome's Project on the Predicament of Mankind, New York: Universe Books, 1972). Next, the Carter administration's Global 2000 Report, which was essentially written by Trilateralists, predicted: "With the persistence of human poverty and misery, the staggering growth of human population, and ever increasing human demands, the possibilities of further stress and permanent damage to the planet's resource base are very real" (The Global 2000 Report to the President: Global Future: Time to Act, prepared by the Council on Environmental Quality and the U.S Department of State, Washington: U.S. Government Printing Office, January 1981, p. ix). In his January 14, 1981, Farewell Address, President Jimmy Carter re-emphasized the overriding importance his administration had attached to the problem of "overpopulation" (Jimmy Carter, "Farewell Address: Major Issues Facing the Nation", Vital Speeches of the Day, vol. XLVII, no.8, February 1, 1981, p. 227). More extreme than these are ideas of Kenneth Boulding, Isaac Asimov, and Garrett Hardin who compared the earth with a spaceship or an overloaded life boat (K. Boulding, "The Economics of the Coming Spaceship Earth," in Henry Jarrett, ed. Enviromental Quality in a Growing Economy, Baltimore: Johns Hopkins, 1966; I. Asimov, Earth, Our Crowded Spaceship, New York: John Day, 1974; G. Hardin, "Living on a Life Boat," BioScience, Oct. 1974). The implication is that there is enough food only for a few elite people on the lifeboat or the spaceship. As there is not enough food to feed the excess number of people (the poor, the mass) they should be thrown overboard (i.e. killed off by wars or epidemics). These "reasonings" provide justification for curbing population growth and destroying excess population by every means including wars, genocides, epidemics, starvation, economic depressions, and, yes, terrorism. They also provide justification for preserving the environment in an extreme way (extreme environmentalism). From this we can deduce that conflicts, wars, genocides, and massacres in Africa, Bosnia, the Middle-East, or elsewhere for that matter, will never be resolved or stopped. Environmentalism becomes a powerful and insidious pretext to implement controlled economic depressions.
- (Comment: Even the whole material universe could not be compared with a single human soul which was created in the image and likeness of God. And here we are, people are to be destroyed and sacrificed for the sake preserving the soulless and inanimate earth and its resources! What an abominable idolatry! We do not deny that what God has created in the earth is good and must be respected and used in a frugal way by human beings. To protect the environment and its resources is good. However, to sacrifice people whose souls are immortal to preserve soon-to-pass-away, soulless things is perverse to the extreme. This can only be conceived in the mind of Satan whom many Trilateralists perhaps worship).
The Group takes its name from the hotel in Holland where it first met in 1954. It meets regularly (presumably on a once-a-year basis) at various locations around the world, always in extreme secrecy, often at resorts controlled by the Rockefeller family. It has a revolving membership of several hundred participants composed of elites from the United States and Western Europe, primarily -- almost exclusively from the NATO countries. The Rothschild family is the leading European force within the Bilderberg group, sharing its power with the American-based Rockefeller empire. It maintains an extremely low profile and seldom, if ever, publishes reports or studies under its own official aegis.
Bilderberg participants denied the group's very existence for decades until forced into the open by the glare of media publicity, generated largely by The SPOTLIGHT (300 Independence Ave., SE, Washington, D.C. 20003) and its newsletter-format predecessors, "Liberty Letter" and "Liberty Lowdown" (the latter publication is now defunct).
These leaders take care of "world" business. Even the decision to divide Germany into East and West was made by men who later proved to be Bilderbergers (Peter Thompson, "Bilderberg and The West," in Sklar, Trilateralism, Part III, Chap. 2, p. 160).
Liberty Lowdown, (Washington DC Liberty Lobby, July 1974). "As soon as the Bilderbergers got home from their April 1971 meeting in Woodstock, Vermont, billions of dollars started mysteriously flooding out of America." Four months later the dollar was no longer convertible into gold, and thereafter the administration let the dollar float (i.e., with no fixed value against gold or any other reserve asset). The increasing flow of dollars out of America and into Europe continued until just before the devaluation. On December 18, 1971, the dollar was devalued 8.5 percent. This devaluation signaled the end of American finance independence. By conspiring against the dollars, they sold the dollars short, thereby making a profit equal approximately $15-$20 billion.
The noted British authority on international groups, A.K. Chesterton, in "The New Unhappy Lords", asserts "...it will be seen that the proper study of political mankind is the study of power elites, without which nothing that happens can be understood...." ("The New Unhappy Lords, An Exposure of Power Politics", in Liberty Lowdown: A Confidential Washington Report, Washington D.C.: Liberty Lobby, p. 9). "I affirm that the influences behind the European movement which made use of Retinger's (secretary general, Bilderberg meeting, Buxton, Derbyshire, 1958) idealism are, from a national and Christian point of view, thoroughly unwholesome and indeed evil in that what they seek is monopoly of political and financial power. Evil, too, is the method ... I propose to designate them as the chosen lackeys of the New York Money Power charged with the task of plotting to bring into being a One World tyranny." (A.K. Chesterton, The New Unhappy Lords, An Exposure of Power Politics, Hawthorne, CA: Christian Boys Club of America, 1969).
Senator John R. Rarick as he disclosed the secret workings of the Bilderbergers to the House of Representatives:
"Mr. Speaker, on several occasions during recent months, I called the attention of our colleagues to activities of the Bilderbergers -- an elite international group comprised of high government officials, international financiers, businessmen, and opinion-makers....At the June 1991 Bilderberger meeting in Baden-Baden, Germany, a few of the notable attendees were:
"This exclusive international aristocracy holds highly secret meetings annually or more often in various countries. The limited information available about what transpires at these meetings reveals that they discuss matters of vital importance which affect the lives of all citizens. Presidential Advisor Henry Kissinger, who made a secret visit to Peking from July 9 to July 11, 1971, and arranged for a presidential visit to Red China, was reported to be in attendance at the most recent Bilderberg meeting held in Woodstock, Vermont, April 23 to April 25, 1971. The two points reportedly discussed at the Woodstock meeting were, 'the contribution of business in dealing with current problems of social instability' and 'the possibility of a change of the American role in the world and its consequences.'
"Following these secret discussions, which are certainly not in keeping with the Western political tradition of 'open covenants openly arrived at,' the participants returned to their respective countries with the general public left uninformed, notwithstanding the attendance of some news media representatives, of any of the recommendations and plans agreed upon as a result of the discussions -- or for that matter even the occurrence of the meeting itself" (John R. Rarick, Congressional Record, 92nd Congress, 1st Session, Wednesday, Volume 117, No. 133, 15 September 1971, pp. E9615-E9624).
Dr. Wardner provides us with a list of names in the steering committee:
David Rockefeller (CFR, TC), Edmond de Rothschild (French banker), William Bundy (Longtime editor of CFR's Foreign Affairs),Giovanni Agnelli (TC) (Head of Italy's FIAT), Otto Wolff (TC) (top German industrialist), Theo Sommer (CFR) (Top German columnist), Arthur Taylor (CFR) (Former chaiman of CBS), Niel Norlund (CFR) (Chief editor of Denmark's Berlingske Tindende).
Honorable John R. Rarick from the Congressional Record: " All the Americans on the Steering Committee are members or officers of the Council on Foreign Relations in New York City, an organization that has a more than symbiotic relation with the Rockefeller-Standard Oil empire...." Senator Rarick went on to list the banks and corporations that are represented at Bilderberg:
Chase Manhattan Bank (President: David Rockefeller), Manufacturers Hanover Trust (President: Gabriel Hauge), First National City Bank (Chairman: James Rockefeller), Morgan Guaranty Trust, Chemical Bank, New York Trust Company, Continental Illinois Bank (Fomer chaiman of the board, David Kennedy CFR who was also past Secretary of the Treasury under Nixon), Banque de France, Banque de Bruxelles, Dillon, Read and Co. (President: C. Douglas Dillon CFR -- also former secretary of the treasury under Eisenhower), Toronto Dominion Bank, World Bank (President: Robert McNamara CFR, former Secretary of Defense under Kennedy), Bank of Canada, House of Rothschild (Baron Edmond de Rothschild), Stockholm's Enskilda Bank (Vice-chairman: Marcus Wallenberg).Corporations:
General Motors, Standard Oil, Ford, General Electric, DuPont, Alcoa, Allied Chemical, Royal Dutch Shell, Fiat, Pirelli, Unilever, Beers Consolidated Mines, Ltd.
David Rockefeller, Bill Clinton, Michael Boskin (Chairman of the Bush's Council of Economic Advisors), Nicholas Brady (Bush's Treasury Secretary), Theodore L. Elliot, Jr. (Previous U.S. Ambassador to Afghanistan), Emilio Collado (Executive Vice President of Exxon which is owned by Rockefeller), Katherine Graham (Washington Post), John Reed (Chairman of Citicorp which is controlled by Rothschild), Senator John Chaffee (Republican -- Rhode Island), Governor Doug Wilder (Virginia), Vice President Dan Quayle.
4. The United Nations is to be transformed into the one-world government in the New World Order
Much information of this section comes from Dennis L. Cuddy and Robert H. Golsborough, The New World Order: Chronology and Commentary, Vol. I & II, 1993, The American Research Foundation, Inc., P.O. Box 5687, Baltimore, Maryland 21210.5. Conclusions
- Books popularize concept of New World Order during 1940-1941.
- The New World Order by H.G.Wells.
- The New World Order by Muhammad Ali.
- The New World Order published by the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.
- "The New World Order: A Japanese View" in Contemporary Japan, by Iwao Ayusawa.
- "Designs for a World Order": Ralph Page' Annals Of The American Academy of Political and Social Science.
- Peace Commission Report issued by the Commission to Study the Organization of Peace.
- Organizations of the New World Order
- The 1944 Bretton Woods Agreement created the World Bank (WB), the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the General Agreement of Trade and Tariffs (GATT). The WB and the IMF will become the banks of the One-World Government when the Anti-Christ assumes power.
- Creation of the United Nations in 1945. The UN Charter was written Alger Hiss, CFR member, the key foreign policy advisor to President Franklin D. Roosevelt. The Charter gives the Soviet Union three votes in the General Assembly and the U.S only one. Hiss was the first Chairman of the U.N. In 1950, Hiss was tried for perjury for denying that he had been a Soviet Agent and was found guilty in spite of the fact that John Foster Dulles served as a character witness; and in 1954, he was released from prison.
- State Department in its Document No. 7277, 1961 entitled "Freedom from War: The US Program for General and Complete Disarmament in a Peaceful World", detailed a 3-stage plan to disarm all nations and arm the UN, with a final stage in which "no state would have the military power to challenge the progressively strengthened UN Peace Force."
- In an 1968 Associated Press report, CFR member Nelson Rockefeller pledged that as president he would "work toward international creation of a new world order." (He lost the Republication nomination for president that year to Richard Nixon).
- During the 1972 Presidential visit to China, in his toast to Premier Chou En-lai, former CFR member Nixon expressed "the hope that each of us has to build a new world order."
- In the May 18, 1972 speech on the coming of world govemment, Roy M. Ash, Head of the Office of Management and Budget, declared that "within two decades the institutional framework for a World Economic Community will be in place. . . [and] aspects of individual sovereignty will be given over to supernational authority."
- In his book World Without Borders, 1972, author and CFR member Lester Brown, president of Worldwatch Institute, stated: "effective supernational institutions . invariably require that countries sacrifice a measure of national sovereignty. . . The existing international system based on competition and conflict and superpower dominance will not work over the longer term. It must be replaced by a new world order, one based on cooperation and a sense of community."
- In RIO: Reshaping the International Order (1976), the Club of Rome called for a new international order, including an economic redistribution of wealth, concluding: "A new world order must of necessity be based upon the recognition of the interdependence between both rich and poor nations. . . A new value system more appropriate to future needs creating in the decade ahead."
- In "The Trilateral Connection" appearing in the July edition of Atlantic Monthly, author Jeremiah Novak stated: "For the third time in this century, a group of American Scholars, businessmen, and govemment officials is planning to fashion a New World Order. . . These men are looking to a 'community of developed nations' to co-ordinate international political and economic affairs."
- In their journal Across Frontiers published in 1985, the World Constitution and Parliament Association's secretary general asserted: "To escape from this trap (recycling loans) requires a truly New World Economic Order, which includes a new world financial and credit system based upon productive capacity and a single world monetary system. The introduction of such vast changes cannot be done by negotiations one-by-one among sovereign nations, but requires collective action by non-aligned and debtor countries within the framework of a new global system of finances mandated under a world constitution. By organized and collective action within the context of an emerging world parliament and world federation, the demand for acceptance of the new world economic order becomes possible."
- In The Secret Constitution and the Need for Constitutional Change (1987), sponsored in part by the Rockefeller Foundation, author Arthur S. Miller, stated: "a pervasive system of thought control exists in the Uniled States...the citizenry is indoctrinated by employment of the mass media and the system of public education. . . people are told what to think about ... the old order is crumbling ... Nationalism should be seen as a dangerous social disease. . . A new vision is required to plan and manage the future, a global vision that will transcend national boundaries and eliminate the poison of nationalistic 'solutions'. . . a new Constitution is necessary. . . Americans really have no choice, for constitutional alteration will come whether or not it is liked or planned for. ... Ours is the age of the planned society . . . No other way is possible."
- In a January 11, 1988 address to the City Club of Cleveland President Reagan remarked: "Even more than in the past, this new world economy is a one-world economy... In this new world economy, national boundaries are increasingly becoming obsolele.. . these new economic realities dictate a world economy."
- At a fund-raising speech in San Francisco in 1990, President Bush remarked: "Time and again in this century, the political map of the world was transformed. And in each instance, a new world order came about througth the advent of a new tyrant or the outbreak of a bloody global war, or its end." This is nearly seven months before the tyrant Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait and President Bush supposedly adopted the concept of a "New World Order."
- Prior to the Iraqi's invasion of Kuwait on August 2, 1990, US Ambassador to Iran, April Glaspie, told Saddam, "we have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border disagreements with Kuwait . . The issue is not associated with America. .. We hope you solve this problem by any suitable means." Secretary of State Baker's spokesman Margaret Tutweiler confirmed Ambassador Glaspie: ". . . the US was not obligated to come to Kuwait's aid if the emirate were attacked." Two days before the invasion, the Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern and South Asian Affairs, John H. Kelly, gave Congress the same message that Glaspie had given Saddam. Thus, Hussein carried out the invasion in part because he believed that the US would not join the conflict. He was deliberately misled by the U.S. officials because President Bush wanted to find a new tyrant or the outbreak of a bloody global war in order to set up the New World Order.
- In a September 11, 1991 address to Congress entitled "Toward a New World Order", PresidentBush said, "the crisis in the Persian Gulf offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times... a new world order can emerge, in which the nations of the world, east and west, north and south, can prosper and live in harmony. A New World Order is struggling to be born." And in a UN address, October 1, 1991 Bush spoke of the "collective strength of the world community expressed by the UN... a historic movement towards a new world order. . . a new partnership of nations. . . a time when humankind came into its own. . . to bring about a revolution of the spirit and the mind and began a journey into a . . . new age." (Note: The Gulf War allowed Bush to move toward the New World Order by allowing him to seek the approval of the U.N. Security Council before attacking Iraq, implicitly acknowledging the U.N. to be a world government above the U.S. Since when did the U.S., the most powerful country in the world, have to seek permission from a supranational authority to go to war)?
- Paul Lewis reported in an article in New York Times in 1992 that "in its summit declaration the Security Council widened its definition of what constitutes a threat to peace and security in today's world, saying this now includes 'proliferation of all weapons of mass destruction' as well as "non-military sources of instability in the economic, social, humanitanan and ecological fields." (This implies that the U.N. can intervene militarily into a country for any reason whatsoever if it perceives a problem originating from that country to be a threat to world peace!)
- In a January 31, 1992 address, President Bush urged the UN "to abandon its hallowed tradition of non-interference in the internal affairs of countries. .. (declaring) that the world community can no longer allow advancement of fundamental rights to stop at national borders." Following this, 15 members of the Security Council proclaimed "a rough outline for a new world order run partly through the United Nations," most of the initiatives coming from countries other than the U.S.
- At a speech delivered in 1992 at Fulton, Missouri, the site of Winston Churchill's famous "Iron curtain" speech, Mikhail Gorbachev announced: "This is not just some ordinary stage of development like many others in world history. . . An intensifying integration of the world opens the possibility of creating a global international security system. . . An awareness of the need of some kind of global government is gaining ground. . . A special body should be set up under the United Nations Security Council with the right to employ political, diplomatic, economic, and military means to settle and prevent conflicts. . . I believe that the new world order will not be fully realized unless the United Nations and its Security Council create structures, taking into consideration existing United Nations and regional structures which are authorized to impose sanctions and make use of other measures of compulsion .... The Security Council would require more effective and more numerous peacekeeping armed forces at the disposal of the Security Council making them subordinate to the United Nations military command ... a powerful process of technical and political internationalization is taking place..."
- A Washington Post editorial in 1992 states that UN Secretary-General Boutros-Ghali, "would have member states yield 'some sovereign prerogatives to larger, common political associations."'
- A The New York Times editorial in 1992 declared: "The army of tomorrow is neither the Red Army nor the US Army. . . If there is to be peace, it will be secured by a multinational force that monitors cease-fires and elections and protects human rights. Blue-helmeted United Nations peacekeepers. . . American opinion is broadly receptive to UN peacekeeping to contain turbulence abroad. According to a Roper survey commission, 55% of Americans would rely on UN forces even in conflicts involving US interests."
- The Los Angeles Times reported in 1995 that U.N. General Secretary Boutros-Ghali requested to raise a 500,000 strong standing, independent army for the U.N.
- From the writings, speeches, documents of Freemasons and Illuminati, and members of the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, and the Bilderberg Group, it becomes unmistakebly clear that wars, conflicts, revolutions, genocides, pandemics, epidemics, plagues, famines, shortages, terrorism, chaos, disorders, panics and scares, economic depressions, stock market crashes, banking collapses have to be found, or, if not found, created and spread. However deplorable these events are and however criminal the activities to create these man-made events are from the common man's view, they are necessary for these elites to set up the One-World Government with its own army under the leadership of a preternaturally charismatic leader, namely the Satan-incarnated Anti-Christ, who will be acceptable to most nations.
- Remember that God's kingdom is absolute order and peace. By contrast, Satan's kingdom (such as in Hell) is absolute disorder and fear. While God respects man's free will absolutely in the latter's choice of worshiping Him or not, the Anti-Christ will coerce people to worship him. But he cannot coerce the saints because they will be translated before he forces the mark of the beast . . . again. In these last days, God has sent a true prophet to our generation to restore the apostolic faith (Malachi 4:5-6; Matthew 17:11; Acts 3:21), finish the mystery of God (Acts 3:23; Revelation 3:3), and bring us into the unity of the faith (Ephesians 4:13; I Corinthians 13:10) for the manifestation of the Sons of God (Romans 8:19) and the translation (I Corinthians 15:50-55).